Nursing Home Manager – Cheshire - £55k+
- £ 0 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
Nursing Home Manager - Cheshire
£55,000 + (DOE)
Role and Responsibilities of the Nursing Home Manager:
Justine at Amber Mace is working with a leading private care provider to find a Nursing Home Manager to join the team at their stunning large Nursing and residential Home based in Cheshire.
The ideal Nursing Home Manager will have experience of being the Registered Manager for an elderly Nursing Home and have a proven record of accomplishment with CQC.
The Nursing Home currently holds a wonderful CQC rating and has an excellent reputation in the local area and brilliant links with the Local Authority.
The Ideal Nursing Home Manager:
• You will be passionate about providing the best care possible to all your residents and have hands on approach to management.
• You will be supported by a strong senior leadership team, HR department, recruitment team and administration team, that will enable to you to do your job!
• You will have been previously Registered with CQC and be responsible for the day-to-day running of this prestigious Nursing Home.
Requirements of the Nursing Home Manager:
• Experience as a Nursing Home Manager.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements.
• NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management.
• Nursing qualification (RGN or RMN) active PIN no restrictions.
• Proven record of accomplishment with CQC, and you will have achieved Good' rated reports.
• Excellent communication skills - personable and approachable.
How to apply: Amber Mace
Please send your most recent CV and a cover letter to Justine@ Apply, or call Applyand I would be happy to discuss this position with you further.
This position is suitable for: Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Manager, Nurse, RGN, RMN.