London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: UK (United Kingdom)
Salary: Best in UK market
• Nurses who wants to work in UK.
• IELTS/OET cleared Nurses required.
• Preparing for CBT
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Please share your resume so that we can discuss more about the opportunity or call me at + Apply
Ref: Registered Nurse
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33690 - 44920 Per yearFull timePermanentSevenoaks, Kent, England
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )Location: Sevenoaks, KentSalary: Up To £18 per hour ( £33,690 to &p...