Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 9 May 2019
- 26 Oct 2019
£16 p/h | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 33 Hrs – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Great Benefits | NQ Considered
A small private nursing home in Milton Keynes currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Buckinghamshire and the Home Counties.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent contract, with days or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.00
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50000 - 65000 Per yearFull timePermanentBedford, Bedfordshire, England
Position: Registered Care Home ManagerLocation: BedfordSalary: £50,000 - £65,000On behalf of an expanding organisation, I am seekin...