Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 14.50 - 14.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
36 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A small private nursing home in Milton Keynes currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Buckinghamshire and the Home Counties.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on permanent day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £14.50
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.