Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN
Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
£18 p/h | 36 hours | Day & Nights | Care Home Experience Essential |
A small care home operator in the Banogr area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Peripatetic Nurse.
The role will cover homes throughout the Bangor area plus working in locations along the A55 expressway.
Details of this position and what the home is offering to the successful Peripatetic Nurse:
• 36 hours per week on flexible shifts
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18 per hour (equating to an annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £45,000 depending on hours worked)
As Peripatetic Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts, occasionally at short notice and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
Applicants for this Peripatetic Nurse should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with an up to date NMC pin
• Demonstrate proven experience working in long term care/UK nursing homes
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
• Very flexible to work a variety of shift patterns and to cover shifts due to sickness/annual leave, sometimes at short notice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.