Deputy Nurse Manager / Isle of Anglesey / £19 p/h
Isle of Anglesey (Sir Ynys Mon), Wales
- £ 0 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
Deputy Nurse Manager
Isle of Anglesey - £19p/h
£1000 joining bonus!
An incredible opportunity has come up at an award winning care home in North Wales. If you are you a senior, experienced nurse looking to further your career in the healthcare sector, or a Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity… Then we may have just the role for you!
Justine at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager to join the team at a medium sized home that offers nursing care for the elderly, and those with dementia.
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will be involved with the running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager in the general day-to-day running of the Home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will possess strong clinical skills and will ideally have a minimum of 3 years' experience within the health and social care environment.
This role will require you to work some night shifts and weekends to support the nursing staff. However, this role is predominantly supernumerary to complete management tasks.
This home are passionate about their staff, and progression is fully supported within this home. You should be a natural leader, and contribute to the progression and support of other nursing staff within your derestriction.
If you feel you are ready to take the next step in your nursing career, please contact Justine at Amber Mace for more details.
The Role of Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN - essential
• Strong clinical skills and experience
• Experience at a supervisory level
• Ability to supervise and lead a clinical team
• Possess a strong understanding of the needs of people living with dementia and other age related illnesses.
In return, my client will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits:
• Including ongoing professional development
•£1000 joining bonus (after 12 months)
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Justine at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Justine Apply