Harlow, Essex, England
- £ 26000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 26 Jul 2019
37.5 Hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
A private hospital in the Harlow area has a full-time vacancy for a Registered Nurse/RGN to join their Outpatients Department.
Details of this RGN Outpatients Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on permanent day shifts
• A competitive annual salary from £26,000 - £31,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Outpatients Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
Candidates for this Outpatients Nurse post should be a Level 1 NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, the successful candidate will also demonstrate:
• Post-registration experience working in an outpatient setting, ideally with experience in minor operations
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good IT skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Harlow, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 30500 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Preceptorship Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Specialist Eating Disorder Service - up to £30,500 per annum Location...
£ 29000 - 39000 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- Nursing Home Location: Croydon, South LondonSalary: £29,000- £39,000 ...