Burnley, Lancashire, England
- £ 25 - 30 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 22 Aug 2019
- 31 Oct 2019
JOB REFERENCE: BANKSN005
We have an exciting opportunity in our clinics throughout the UK for qualified Registered nurses to join our Diaverum bank. Our bank have the flexibility to choose shifts and clinics they wish to work in. We also welcome limited company contracts and the rate would be £30ph.
Here at Diaverum we have an online booking system which allows you to access available shifts in your preferred clinics and book directly through the system.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in our patient’s lives. You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures and in order to increase the quality of life for our patients.
• Follow care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients#11;
• Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
• Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient
• Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
• Provide treatment to a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience as a Haemodialysis nurse
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
GROW WITH US!
By joining the Diaverum Staff Bank you will be paid annual leave (on a PAYE basis only) and will not be charged for your pre-employment
This job was posted to Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse in Burnley, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26200 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeigh, Greater Manchester, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Leigh, Greater ManchesterCare Categories: General Nursing and Palliati...
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentWigan, Greater Manchester, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Wigan, LancashireCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Pallia...