Theatre Nurse/Practitioner – Ophthalmic Scrub RGN/ODP
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 28000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 May 2019
- 27 Jul 2019
37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits | Training & Development Opportunities
An experienced Theatre Scrub Nurse or Practitioner with ophthalmic experience is required to join the Theatres Department of one of Essex’s leading private hospitals.
The ophthalmic theatres team undertakes a range of specialist procedures including cataract surgery, vitrectomy, blepharoplasty and drooping eyelid correction and you will be working with nationally and internationally renowned ophthalmologists.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner – Ophthalmic Scrub RGN/ODP post are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only, with some on-call requirements to the role
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner – Ophthalmic Scrub RGN/ODP position should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner
• Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience working in a scrub setting with experience in ophthalmic surgery
• Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and the principles of clinical governance
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.