RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
Callington, Cornwall, England
- £ 16.50 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 May 2019
- 12 Aug 2019
£16.50 - £18.00 per hour | 37.5 hours | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits | Overall “Good” CQC
An RGN or RMN with an interest in working in elderly and dementia is required to work as Staff Nurse in a fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in the Callington area.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Depending on experience, very competitive hourly pay rates are offered of £16.50 to £17.00 on days and £17.50 to £18.00 on nights (equivalent to Band 6/Band 7)
• A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
• Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
• Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
• 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
• Flexible to work a rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
Newly qualified RGNs and RMNs will be considered for this post, and the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.