Cork nursing jobs, theatre, surgical,ICU, paeds.
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 May 2019
- 29 Oct 2019
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in a large city centre hospital.
This is a busy 343 bed hospital including day case beds, endoscopy beds and oncology day spaces with plans for future expansion. It operates 5 major and 2 minor operating theatres and services provided include cardiology, diagnostic imaging, nutrition and dietetics, respiratory medicine, angiography, cardiac rehabilitation, diabetes specialist services and intensive care.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse with a minimum of 18 months recent acute general hospital experience in the relevant area.
- Must hold full registration on the general division of the NMBI
- Adaptation is not an option for non-EU nurses
- You must be able to demonstrate a desire to work in this area
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills