Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 14.00 - 14.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 1 May 2019
- 2 Oct 2019
£14.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 48 hours | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Chelmsford is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive pay rates starting at £14.00 per hour
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Chelmsford, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
Job Title: Clinical Deputy Manager (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Enfield- North LondonSalary: £45,000- £5...