Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 1 May 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
£15.45 per hour | 36 hours | Days & Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Excellent Staff Benefits | Intermediate/Complex & Palliative Care Unit
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in central Glasgow currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team, with full-time nights available working on a specialist unit that offers intermediate, complex and palliative care.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout Glasgow.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Working days and nights on rotation
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £15.45 (equivalent to Band 5/Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A welcome bonus of £1000
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Glasgow CityLocation: Glasgow CitySalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experience...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentMotherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in MotherwellLocation: MotherwellSalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experienced Nu...
£ 30800 - 41100 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Deputy Nurse Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Hamilton, South LanarkshireCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing ...