RN Adult Nurse
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 16.30 - 16.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Apr 2019
- 29 Aug 2019
Paid Breaks | 48 Hrs | Days or Nights | NQ Considered | Good CQC | Great Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified RGN to join a leading Oxford nursing home.
The service has been rated good or outstanding in all areas of CQC inspection and has a skilled team who deliver the highest standards of care and support.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Registered Nurse/RGN will receive:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week, with flexible shifts of days, nights or rotation available
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.30 plus paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Comprehensive induction & on-going professional training & development
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Enhanced DBS and free uniforms, plus free on-site parking
• Travel allowance
• Recognition & award scheme/ceremonies
• Pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
As RGN Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns and to support the nature of a 24-hour care service
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to RN with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.