Taunton, Somerset, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 23 May 2019
- 25 May 2019
Position: Registered Nurse
Qualification: GNM/BSC Nursing/PBBSc/MSc. Candidates with IELTS 7 Bands in all the modules and Writing 6.5/OET B grade are eligible for Skype interview
Type of Job: Permanent
Job Location: Somerset, UK
Responsibility & Accountability:
• Assessment of nursing needs, develop, implement and evaluate nursing care to meet those needs. • Carry out all relevant forms of care without direct supervision.
• Advise on the promotion of health and prevention of illness.
• Adhere at all times to Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code of Professional Conduct.
• Ensure that nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with NHS Borders protocol and guidelines and these procedures are evidence based.
• Maintain accurate records as per NMC Guidelines for records and record keeping.
• Maintain absolute confidentiality in respect of patient records, medical nursing and allied health
• Store, administer and order drugs according to NMC Guidelines and NHS Borders Policy for the
Administration of Medicines.
• Work as cooperative member of the multidisciplinary team.
• Act as team leader, and take charge of the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
• Help enhance junior staff/ students with clinical and managerial skills by teaching, assessing and
• Provide relief-nursing cover, in Treatment Room, Minor Injuries Unit and Day Hospital.
Ref: 25.04 / 2
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Taunton, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29700 - 38840 Per yearFull timePermanentExmouth, Devon, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: ExmouthSalary: £29,700 - £38,800 (£15.56 ...