Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 May 2019
- 25 Jul 2019
Position: Registered Nurse
Experience Required: Minimum 1-year post registration as bedside nurse in Cardiac/Thoracic/Surgery Qualification: GNM/BSC Nursing/PBBSc/MSc. Candidates with IELTS 7 Bands in all the modules and Writing 6.5/OET B grade are eligible for Skype interview in the W/C 21st Jan 2019
Type of Job: Permanent
Job Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
Responsibility & Accountability:
• Contribute to the assessment of patient needs and the planning, evaluation and review of individual programs of care.
• In consultation with patients, family and the multi-professional team, devise and evaluate care plans based on the assessment process, with realistic nursing goals.
• Ensure due regard is given to customs, values and spiritual beliefs of patients, careers and their relatives.
• Promote and role model effective communication within the multi-professional team.
• Assess and evaluate observations by interpreting documentation and reporting
findings, advising a registered practitioner if adverse signs are identified.
• Identify the learning needs of patients, relatives and staff and, in consultation with
the ward/department manager, plan and implement programs to meet those needs.
• Maintain accurate electronic and/or manual clinical, patient and other records, as
appropriate, ensuring that all documentation adheres to the Trust’s standards.
• Develop own knowledge base, ensuring practice is evidence-based and contributes
to the enhancement of patient care.
• Act as a reflective practitioner, questioning clinical practice.
• Actively participate in departmental education programs.
• Participate in reviewing policies and procedures to improve outcomes and the
quality of service provided.
Ref: 25.04 / 1
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31824 - 41184 Per yearFull timePermanentPeterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Job Title: Senior Nurse - RGN or RMNLocation: Peterborough, CambridgeshireSalary: £16.65 per hour ( Up to £41,184 per a...