Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
St Helens, Merseyside, England
- £ 15.33 - 15.33 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Apr 2019
- 24 May 2019
£15.33 per hour | Up to 48 hours per week | Days or Nights | Overall “Good” CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits | Welcome Bonus
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in St Helens currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout St Helens and South-West Lancashire.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Up to 48 hours per week available
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly rates of £15.33
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Welcome Bonus of £1000
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in St Helens, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32479.2 - 39637.92 Per yearFull timePermanentWirral, Merseyside, England
Night Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing HomeCare Categories: Residential, Nursing, Palliative Care for Older AdultsLocation: Wal...