Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Market Drayton, Shropshire, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 23 Apr 2019
- 23 May 2019
£18.00 per hour | 36 hours per week | Nights only | Elderly Care
A large nursing home in Market Drayton currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse to join their nursing team on permanent nights. My client’s service specialises in elderly care and looks after those with physical disabilities.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
• 36 hours per week
• Permanent, Full Time role
• Competitive hourly rates of £18.00
• Nights only
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and implementation
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.