RGN/RMN Night Nurse
Truro, Cornwall, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Apr 2019
- 26 Jul 2019
£16.00 p/h | Paid Breaks | 24 hours - Every Wednesday and Sunday night | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Overtime Available
A small, private elderly nursing home in Truro is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work part-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers general/medical and disability nursing care packages to older adults in a home from home setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Set shifts, working every Wednesday and Sunday night (equates to a contract of 24 hours per week)
• Great hourly pay rates of £16
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As Night RGN/RMN, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed fir a caseload of residents. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.