Band 5 Nurses Central London
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Apr 2019
- 15 Oct 2019
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client, St. George’s Healthcare NHS Trust, are currently seeking experienced and New Graduate Nurses for full-time permanent Staff Nurse positions.
As one of the UK’s largest healthcare organisations, the Trust shares its’ main hospital site in South West London with St. George’s University of London, and is linked to Kingston Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences.
Medicine – Acute & Senior Health, Surgical, Neurosciences, Paediatrics & PICU, Neonates & NICU, Theatre, Outpatients.
What we offer
• Band 5 Nurse Salary, including LWA: £26,030 - £33,816 GBP (€36,850 – €47,859 EUR) for 37.5 hour week, with additional pay for working shifts and overtime
• Annual leave minimum 27 days
• Fulltime permanent positions
• Professional education and career opportunities
• Some of the employee benefits are: childcare services, cycle to work scheme, excellent sports and leisure facilities
What we are looking for
• Recognized Nursing Qualification
• Good level of English (B2 or higher)
• NMC registered (or in the process of completing registration)
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 37440 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing HomeLocation: East Grinstead, West SussexSalary: £28,080- £37...
£ 36000 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
We are seeking an experienced Anaesthetic Practitioner to join our client's busy Day Surgery Theatre team at their modern facility ...
£ 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a RGN? Do you have at least 1 year post qualific...