Senior Nurse RGN
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 30000 - 31647 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 18 Apr 2019
- 23 Jun 2019
£1,000 Welcome Bonus | 36 to 48 Hours | Day Shifts Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN with experience to work as Senior Nurse in their large Chelmsford care home.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• From 36 to 48 hours available
• Working day shifts only
• Excellent annual rates of pay from £30,000 to £31,647
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• NMC registration renewal fees and DBS cost covered
• Free uniforms
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, Nursing Times subscription, discounted gym membership and much more
As Senior Nurse RGN, you will coordinate, manage and monitor clinical care and supervise junior team members, in addition to the hands-on delivery of care.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
• Able to demonstrate a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
• Must have relevant post-qualification experience, ideally in Nursing Homes
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Chelmsford, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32500 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentWare, Hertfordshire, England
Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Ware, HertfordshireSalary: £32,500 - £43,500 per ann...