I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
MSI Group are recruiting for band 5 community nurses in the Hertfordshire area working for an NHS Trust on both an ad-hoc and contract basis.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Administering injections and insulin
* Cleaning and dressing wounds
* Assisting with examinations
* Basic care
* Setting up IV drips
* Monitoring on-going care
MSI offer our community nurses the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
* On-call support team available 24 hours a day
* Daily payroll services
* Quick & easy registration
* Free basic life support training
* Moving & handling training
* Up to £200 referral scheme
Skills & Qualifications:
* NMC registered. Your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
* A minimum of 6 months experience post-graduation in a UK NHS hospital
* 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentDunstable, Bedfordshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Dunstable Location: Dunstable Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Experienced N...