I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
MSI Group are recruiting for a Band 6 Health Visitor to work across Hertfordshire working for an NHS Trust on a contract basis. This is to work in a community setting, working with children, young people and families in the community.
* Work in partnership with children, young people and families
* Community Development
* Case management
* Improving outcomes for individuals, families and the community
* Utilising a family focused approach to health
MSI offer the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
* On-call support team available 24 hours a day
* Daily payroll services
* Quick & easy registration
* Nationwide client opportunities
* Up to £200 referral scheme
* Candidate of the month awards
Skills & Qualifications
* A Registered General Nurse with a Health Visiting qualification
* Experience as a Health Visitor within the NHS
* A full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
LONDON Our Client provides complex care packages for patients in their own home. They require enthusiastic individuals for the fol...