I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
CPL Healthcare are holding interviews in Rome for experienced Midwives for Irelands leading maternity hospital, The Rotunda.
The Rotunda Hospital, Dublin is the world’s longest running maternity hospital, founded in 1745. It is the most active maternity hospital in all of Europe. The hospital delivers approximately 9,000 babies annually. This world class maternity hospital is committed to the provision of acute services in maternity, neonatology, gynaecology and infertility.
It’s home to the hit TV Show “The Rotunda”, a fly on the wall documentary detailing the emotional roller coaster of becoming a new parent.
To apply for these roles, you must have:
- A Midwifery qualification.
- Antenatal, post-natal, delivery suite experience desirable.
- Eligible for registration on the midwifery branch of the NMBI.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to undergo OET if successful.
- Fixed term contract with excellent Public Service Pension.
- Salary Scales- annual increase up to LSI.
- Annual leave ranging from 24 days to 32 days.
- Opportunity to grow with excellent education, training, and development programs available.
- Excellent relocation package available.
- Excellent transportation links.
Interviews are being held in Rome on the 29th May 2019.
Please send your CV to Apply as interview availability is limited.