£17.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
In Touch Recruitment is proud to be working on behalf of a prestigious care organisation to recruit a motivated Staff Nurse to work within their Elderly Nursing Home close to Chester.
The well-appointed care service provides nursing care to Elderly residents on both a full and respite basis. With an excellent reputation within the local community the Home is well known for providing exceptional care within a supportive and homely environment.
Working as a Staff Nurse within the service, your role will include:
• Assessing, planning and delivering person centred care
• Writing and updating care plans designed specifically to the resident’s needs
• Safe handling and administration of medication according to NMC guidelines
• Conducting risk assessments
• Liaising with medical professionals and outside agencies when required
• Working as part of a professional team to deliver high standards of care
To join this fantastic team as a Staff Nurse you must have the following:
• An Adult Nursing or Mental Health Nursing Qualification
• Hold an active NMC pin number
• Current experience working as a Staff Nurse ideally in a Nursing Home setting although not essential
In return my client is offering a generous hourly rate of £17.00 per hour plus paid breaks and excellent benefits which include enhancements for bank holidays, paid training and help with revalidation.
So if you are an experienced Nurse looking for the next step and looking to work for a quality focused organisation please apply now for immediate interview.
If you would like more information about this role or would like to apply, please contact Danielle at In Touch Recruitment on Apply
alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Apply