FORMBY - MERSEYSIDE
Up to £16.50 PER HOUR + Paid Breaks and Handover
Brand New Care Home due to open June 2019
In Touch Recruitment is proud to be working on behalf of an esteemed organisation to recruit a motivated Staff Nurse to work within their brand new Elderly Nursing Home in Chester which is due to open in Formby in June 2019.
The purpose built service has been beautifully designed and constructed to offer both residential and nursing care to older people who require additional care and nursing support.
Working as a Staff Nurse within the service, your role will include:
• Assessing, planning and delivering person centred care
• Writing and updating care plans designed specifically to the resident’s needs
• Safe handling and administration of medication according to NMC guidelines
• Conducting risk assessments
• Liaising with medical professionals and outside agencies when required
• Working as part of a professional team to deliver high standards of care
To join this fantastic team as a Staff Nurse you must have the following:
• A General or Mental Health Nursing Qualification
• Hold an active NMC pin number
• Current experience working as a Staff Nurse ideally in a Nursing Home setting although not essential
The role is paying up to £16.50 per hour plus an excellent benefits package which includes NMC fee paid, paid breaks & handover, bank holiday enhancements paid training, support with revalidation & free onsite parking
So if you are an experienced Nurse looking for the next step and looking to work for a quality focused organisation please apply now for immediate interview.
If you would like more information about this role or would like to apply, please contact Danielle at In Touch Recruitment on Apply
alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Apply