I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17.50 p/h | £1000 Welcome bonus | 38.5 Hrs Supernumerary hours | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Staff Benefits
A medium sized elderly and dementia nursing home in the Paisley area of Glasgow currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding leading healthcare provider group and work in a care inspectorate rated good care home.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, with supernumerary hours
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17.50 per hour
• £1000 Welcome bonus
• Paid PVG check and NMC renewal
• Travel, retail & leisure discounts
• Ongoing award wining training and development
As Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of care inspectorate essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenock, Inverclyde, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Greenock, Scotland - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Dementia and Gene...
£ 26500 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Kilbride, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire Salary: £26,500 - £35,500...
£ 14.5 - 14.5 Per hourFull timePermanentDunblane, Stirling, Scotland
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.We are looking for a...