I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.00 p/h | 40.5 hrs | Day Shifts | Good CQC
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Staff Nurse in a well-established nursing care home close to Chesterfield has arisen.
The service has been rated good in all areas and has a wide range of facilities for its residents to enjoy.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD will receive:
• 40.5 hours per week on a permanent contract available
• Day shifts
• Good hourly pay rates from £15.00
• Stable working environment within a CQC rated good care service
As Staff Nurse RGN/MN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.