Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Falkirk, Falkirk, Scotland
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager), Manager
- 16 Apr 2019
- 13 Jun 2019
£16.50 p/h | £1000 Welcome bonus | 33 hrs p/w | Night Shifts | Elderly Care Home | Staff Benefits
An elderly nursing home near Falkirk is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Night Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 33 per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay from £16.50 per hour
• £1000 welcome bonus
• High street store discounts
• Award winning learning and development
• Free uniform training, PVG and NMC pin renewal
• Food, drink and travel discounts
As Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
You will be joining a home that offers general elderly nursing care with extensive facilities that are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.