I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse | Private Hospital | Enfield | £23,600-£24,600p/a | Permanent | Part Time | Benefits
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for one the UK's leading healthcare providers. We are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join the Pre-Assessment department of a Private Hospital near Enfield. This is a part time permanent position to work 30 hours per week.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
* Registered Nurse with current NMC PIN
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practise standards
* Up to date knowledge in area of practice
* Previous experience of working within the acute healthcare sector
* Basis workload and shift management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
* Good team worker
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To ensure that standards of patient care are always consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures
* As a skilled member of the Nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service satisfaction of service users
* Be an advocate for patient care
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £23,600 to £24,600 per annum and access to a leading training programme designed to assist you with career progression in both clinical and management areas. Additionally, you will also have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes;
* Private healthcare scheme
* Life and health insurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Free onsite parking
* Subsidised cafe
* 25 days holiday
* Private pension scheme
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Tom Ford on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.