I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£47,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Career progression opportunities | Must have experience as Clinical Lead
An experienced RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Lead with experience in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a large elderly care home in the Dunstable area.
Details of the RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse position:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Generous annual salary of £47,000
• Continuous training, learning and career development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee the planning and delivery of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager within a UK care home setting with a stable career history
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.