RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse
Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 47000 - 47000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Apr 2019
- 29 Jun 2019
40 Hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Leadership Experience Essential | Opportunities for Progression
An experienced RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Lead with experience in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a large elderly care home in the Dunstable area.
Details of the RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse position:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Generous annual salary of £47,000
• Continuous training, learning and career development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee the planning and delivery of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager within a UK care home setting with a stable career history
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.