I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Days Only | Great Staff Benefits | Development Prospects | NQ Nurses Encouraged to Apply
An Adult Nurse/RN with outpatient experience is required to work in a small private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames.
As Outpatient Staff Nurse, you will be working with a varied patient mix, and this is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through working with leading clinicians in a state of the art, private facility.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Outpatients Staff Nurse RGN position:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
• Study time and financial support for professional development
• A comprehensive induction, with a preceptorship programme in place for newly qualified nurses
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
The skills, experience and qualifications the hospital looks for in a Outpatients Staff Nurse RGN position:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RN with current NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience in outpatients
• Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads
• Well organised with good planning skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the hospital
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments LutonLocation: LutonStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive benefit...
£ 36000 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
We are seeking an experienced Anaesthetic Practitioner to join our client's busy Day Surgery Theatre team at their modern facility ...
£ 22700 - 28750 Per yearFull timePermanentStevenage, Hertfordshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Trauma and Orthopaedic Unit at their a...