I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Day & Nights |Great Benefits & Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Sister/Charge Nurse on the Surgical Ward in a private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames.
What the hospital is offering the successful Sister/Charge Nurse Surgical Ward RGN & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £41,550
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health screening programmes
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression
As Sister/Charge Nurse Surgical Ward RGN you will deliver effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside supporting and mentoring junior team members whilst managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
The hospital provides a range of surgical procedures and you will be working with a diverse patient mix including general surgical, ENT, gynae, orthopaedic, cosmetic and urology patients.
Applicants for this Sister/Charge Nurse Surgical Ward RGN position should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration and at least 5 years post-registration experience
• Experienced working in a hospital setting, ideally with experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward environment within the private sector
• Experienced in staff management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 33660 - 43307 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Surve...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...