I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Paid Breaks | 24/36/48 hrs | Days OR Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Bristol is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN or RMN) to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis, with full or part-time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts of 24, 36 or 48 hours per week are available
• Shifts are available on perm days or perm nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.45
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.