I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits | Acute Mental Health Treatment & Rehab Centre
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work in their treatment and rehabilitation centre in Wolverhampton.
The centre provides both acute and locked rehabilitation units for younger adults with a range of mental health conditions and offers a range of DBT treatments in addition to supporting adults in their transition from CAMHS services.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse RMN position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• A great annual salary of up to £33,657 depending on experience
• DBS fee paid
• Great training & development opportunities
• 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Sick pay and enhanced maternity pay
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
• Cycle to work, childcare vouchers and pension schemes
• Free parking
The successful candidate for this Mental Health Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience working in an acute mental health setting
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 27400 - 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentStafford, Staffordshire, England
Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Stafford, Staffordshire - Position: Unit Manager - Care Categories: Nursing Dementi...