I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
36 Hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
One of Bristol’s leading elderly and dementia care homes is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN & RMNs) to strengthen their night nursing team.
The fully CQC compliant home, which is in a central location near the city centre offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a beautiful environment, with modern facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of these Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancies and what the home is offering are as follows:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Great hourly pay rates of £15.91
• A comprehensive induction plus ongoing training and development opportunities
Working as a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What the home is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• Current NMC registration as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Ideally experienced working in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing medications and care plans and able to maintain accurate records
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.