I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Grove House Care Home in the Wirral has a maximum of 20 beds which North Cheshire and Wirral Partnership can use to help provide transitional and intermediate care to people in the local community.
The reason for providing intermediate care in the Cheshire and Wirral area is to support individuals who have experienced an acute illness or trauma and following hospital treatment have been identified for further therapy that will enable a safe return to their own home.
Four Seasons isn't about seeing ten different patients every day. It's about getting to know each of our residents, their families and most of all, their needs. You really will become an important part of their life, as you ensure they feel settled and welcomed from the moment they join us. And we hope they'll become a big part of yours too. It's not always easy. Our residents all have different needs, wants and ambitions, so you'll need to be a nurse who'll go that extra mile for the smile.
Innovation is important to us. We've tools and technology in place to enable you to focus on building relationships. And even a team whose job it is to improve everyone's quality of life, from looking at our environment to supporting recruitment to listening to your ideas. It's all about supporting you to do what you do best - nurse. So, apply now and start feeling cared for too.
Qualifications & Accreditations
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Experience
1. Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
2. Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
3. Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
1. Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
2. Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident's physical, social and psychological needs.
3. Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
4. Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
5. Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
6. Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
7. Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.