I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Locum General Practice Nurse - Band 5
General Practice Nurse - Essential Requirements:
• Must be Registered Nurse (A) Level 1 nurse with the NMC; hold a valid, in date Personal Identification Number (PIN); and not subject to any restrictions of practice
• Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
• Have a minimum of one year’s post registration current experience in a Band 5 or higher grade in a Primary Healthcare (PHC) setting (within the last three years)
• Must hold certificates of training/qualification/update, or be able to provide proof of clinical competency from a previous employer or Line Manager who is a current and practicing GMC or NMC Registrant (either of which must be obtained within the last three years) in:
? Immunisation and Vaccination: (including children if engaged within a families practice)
General Practice Nurse - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
General Practice Nurse – About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
• Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
• A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
• Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
• Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
• Free uniforms provided (if required)
• Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
• Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
• Free mandatory training
• Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment