Endoscopy Lead Practitioner Worcester Full time 37.5 hours Salary up to £37,000
We are working with a Private Hospital who are part of Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
An opportunity has arisen for an Endoscopy Lead Practitioner
to join their team of staff in the Endoscopy department based in Worcester.
As an Endoscopy Lead Practitioner
your role is to support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Endoscopy Unit. Also providing quality planned care for patients during their peri-procedure phase of care by delivering quality patient care through appropriate clinical supervision and managerial leadership.
You will have the following:
- NMC or HPC active registration.
- Basic and advanced Competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination.
- Operators and Managers Course in Endoscopy Decontamination
- Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent in an endoscopy service.
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery.
- Experience of clinical governance and audit.
- Experience in endoscopy.
- Experienced with JAG accreditation.
Endoscopy Lead Practitioner - Full Time Permanent Role - Salary up to £37K - Worcester
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.