I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Locum Registered Nurse (Mental Health) Band 6
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Essential Requirements:
• Must be Registered Nurse (MH) Level 1 with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and hold a valid Personal Identification Number (PIN) with no restrictions to practice
• Must be a Registered Nurse - Mental Health with 2 years community experience
• Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
Registered Mental Health Nurse - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Registered Mental Health Nurse – About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
• Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
• A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
• Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
• Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
• Free uniforms provided (if required)
• Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
• Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
• Free mandatory training
• Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Swindon Location: Swindon Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Experienced Nurse...
£ 25.00 - 25.00 Per hourFull timeContractBrize Norton, Carterton, Oxfordshire, England
Locum Registered Nurse (Mental Health) Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse - Essential Requirements: • Must be Registered Nurse (...
£ 17 - 23 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Walsall, West Midlands, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Walsall, West Midlands Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting Registered Mental Health...
£ 13.50 - 14.00 Per hourPart timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with relevant experience to join this specialist care home...