I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression
A leading national healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP with skills and experience in Recovery to join their private hospital in Reading.
Details of this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on days
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures, ideally also having some experience in either scrub or anaesthetics settings
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
£ 32000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Anaesthetic & Recovery Theatre Practitioner to join our client's busy theatre...