I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Old Age, Physical Disabilities, Sensory Impairment
Salary: £15.50 per hour (£29,000 - £38,600 per annum) negotiable depending on experience + £2000 loyalty bonus + paid breaks
Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£2000 Loyalty Bonus*
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and highly motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) to play a key role within a friendly and reputable nursing home set on the edge of Cambridge with fantastic transport links.
The home provides 24 hour nursing care to residents whose needs are associated with old age, psychical disability and sensory impairment. Staff morale at the home is very high.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by Apply. They are a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
- Communication with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and involved in the care of the residents.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate individualised resident care, ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GP's, relatives and carers
- Provide care of the residents as per the personal plan, ensuring all records are accurate and thorough in accordance with registration and legal requirements
- Providing clinical guidance and training to staff within the Care Home
- Adhere to NMC Codes of Conduct and policies in seeking to maintain and justify public trust and confidence
You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, continuous training and development and full access to the outstanding company benefits package below.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- NMC registration fee paid for
- Welcome/Loyalty Bonus of up to £2000
- uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
*All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
All inquiries and applications are 100% confidential. APPHC
£ 40,000 - 40,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN Qualified - Elderly Nursing Home £40,000k 40 hours per week, ...