I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Physical disabilities, Huntington's Disease, Parkinson's Disease
Service: General care in elderly
Salary: £16.00 to £17.00 per hour (£29,950 to £42,400 per annum based on full time hours) + £2,000 loyal bonus - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6 *
* £2,000 Welcome/Loyalty Bonus *
We are looking for a highly motivated registered nurse who will play a key role within this care home providing a high level of care. The home specialises in care of the elderly including physical disabilities, Huntington's Disease and Parkinson's Disease in older adults. The Home is in the village of Barking in Ipswich.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by Apply. It is part of a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
- Communication with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and involved in the care of the residents.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate individualised resident care, ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GP's, relatives and carers
- Provide care of the residents as per the personal plan, ensuring all records are accurate and thorough in accordance with registration and legal requirements
- Providing clinical guidance and training to staff within the Care Home
- Adhere to NMC Codes of Conduct and policies in seeking to maintain and justify public trust and confidence
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- NMC registration fee paid for
- Welcome/Loyalty Bonus of up to £2000
- uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
*All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions. We can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
All inquiries and applications are 100% confidential. APPHC
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentBury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk Salary: £27,500 - £36,500 per an...