I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Home Manager - Nursing Home
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience & capabilities)
Contract : Permanent
Service Type: Nursing Home - Dementia / Old Age / Younger Adults / Physical Disability
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager to join this beautiful nursing home based in Witney. This purpose-built home provides 24-hour nursing care to around 60 residents whose needs are associated with old age and/or dementia plus there is a specialist unit for younger adults with disabilities.
The successful candidate will be a driven and ambitions individual, responsible for the daily management of the Home and accountable for the home's operations and activities. You will have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to ensure this focus is constantly maintained.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Previous experience managing a nursing home of a similar size
* Active NMC Pin (desirable)
* Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care, or working towards or commitment to undertake
* Previous management experience including; financial and budget management, people and resource management.
* Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks and regulatory body inspection processes and documentation.
In return for dedication and expertise, the successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive package.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Manage the daily home operations and activities and continue to promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice.
* Oversee and monitor key performance standards ensuring that the services provided are high quality, consistent and in line with the organisations objectives.
* Ensure all necessary policies, procedures and systems are in place for the effective running of the home and develop effective methods where necessary.
* Ensure regulatory compliance.
* To ensure that the home operates according to its registration status and conditions and complies with all legal requirements.
Daily Management of the Home:
* To develop, implement and maintain the systems and structures needed to run the home in the interest of its residents.
* Develop an ethos that reflects resident's individual needs and that celebrates their individual differences and diversity.
* Have all the necessary policies, procedures and systems in place required for the effective running of the home.
* Engage in business planning and marketing of the home.
* Establish effective working relationships with other professionals, agencies, CQC inspectors and all the home's stakeholders.
* Continuously monitor and review the home's activities to make sure high standards are being maintained.
* Develop effective methods for auditing and assuring the quality of the home's provision and services.
Skills and Abilities:
* Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
* Ability to lead, coach and inspire others.
* Persuasive and effective influencing skills.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to problem solve
* Excellent attendance and time keeping record
* Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential.
£ 24700 - 40700 Per yearFull timePermanentNewbury, Berkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * Location: Newbury, Berkshire * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Parkinson's Disea...
£ 24000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Appoint Group Vacancy Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) Location: Outskirts of Swindon Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 per an...
£ 32000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentKidlington, Oxfordshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Kidlington Salary: £32,500- £43,000 (£17.00 p/hour) + paid b...
£ 18.87 - 18.87 Per hourFull timePermanentOxford, Oxfordshire, England
Staff Nurses - Elderly Nursing Home - Charity Provider Oxford Up to £18.87p/h  ...
£ 23.00 - 45.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Hungerford, Berkshire, England
WANT TO EARN £1,000 to £1,500 PER WEEK AS AN AGENCY STAFF NURSE (RGN / RMN) - Ltd Company Nurses Welcome HAMILTON CROSS Agency Staf...