Come Nurse with us...
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest teaching Trusts in the country. It comprises Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Rosie Hospital. We provide accessible high-quality healthcare for the local people of Cambridge and regional and national specialist services. It's a great place to nurse, work and live.
You will work on a vibrant hospital campus with a friendly community feel; we have excellent facilities to practise your skills and abilities to support your career pathway and development. Our values of Together - Safe, Kind, Excellent
support the delivery of outstanding care. We have a fully electronic patient record system that is improving health-care quality; this is transforming services, improving patient safety and clinical outcomes.
We are looking for experienced, motivated and dynamic community midwives to join our existing community teams. Working closely with our 10 pool room birth centre you will provide a full range of midwifery care. We are excited to be working towards better births so if you would like the opportunity to join us on our journey we would love to hear from you.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS clearance and as a result, you will be required to pay the associated fee of £47.50. This fee will be deducted from your second month's salary.
A welcome subsidy of £1000 is available to all Band 5 and Band 6 Nurses, Midwives, ODPs and Radiographers taking up substantive employment with the Trust. Why choose Cambridge University Hospitals?
- Our values and reputation for outstanding care
- Opportunities to experience a range of specialities
- Career and development opportunities
- Preceptorship and mentoring programmes delivered by a dedicated clinical education support team
- Research experience and opportunities
- £1000 Welcome Subsidy on commencement and up to a further £3000 loan to support your resettlement and contribute towards a deposit or first months' rent subject to eligibility
- Lovely location and quality of life
- Excellent schools/colleges and transport links (road, rail and air)
For further details / informal visits contact:
Julie Taylor Robertson, Matron on Apply
or email Apply