Care Home Manager (Nurse-Qualified)
Penzance, Cornwall, England
- £ 45000 - 47500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Apr 2019
- 29 Sep 2019
£45,000 to £47,500 per annum | 40 Hours | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
An experienced, RGN or RMN Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a 50+ bedded general nursing home in Penzance.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A great annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £47,500
• A strong regional management structure to support you in your role
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly care environment
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.