I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.40 p/h | 38.5 – 44 hrs p/w | Days | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a 50+ bedded nursing home close to Sunderland to recruit an RGN or RMN Clinical Lead Nurse.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £16.40
• Working hours from 38.5-44 per week available depending on requirements
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 30000 - 33130 Per yearFull timePermanentSeaham, Durham, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Seaham, County Durham Salary: £33,130 (£17.00 p/hour) + paid...
£ 35380 - 35380 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their familiesWe are looking for a ...
£ 24000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentAmble, Morpeth, Northumberland, England
Appoint Group Vacancy Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Amble, Northumberland Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 pe...