I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location : Manchester
Salary: £16 per hour ( up to £36,608 per annum - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours : Full Time or Part Time hours available (Options: 22, 33 or 44 hours per week)
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Manchester. The home is a bright and welcoming home that offers specialised nursing and palliative care for older adults.
The home is in central location and can be easily accessed via public transport. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
* Opportunities for progression within the company
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
* Recognised qualifications awarded
* Pension Scheme
* Thorough review and feedback programme
* Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
* Cashback on your online purchases
* Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free parking
£ 18.00 Per hourFull timePermanentSt Helens, Merseyside, England
Registered General Nurse - RGN - Complex Care Nursing - St Helens - £18p/h + £1,500 welcome bonusPermanent nightsI am recruiting fo...
£ 16.50 - 18.00 Per hourFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Night Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Bradford - 16.50 - £18p/h24, 36 or 48 hours availableWe are ...