Deputy Clinic Manager
Accrington, Lancashire, England
- £ 27526 - 35326 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 May 2019
- 31 Jul 2019
We have an exciting opportunity in our Accrington clinic for an experienced senior staff nurse who is looking to make the next move in their career.
You role as a Deputy manager would be to support the clinic manager in day to day activities and provide excellent patient care.
• To manage the dialysis clinic in the absence of the manager, encompassing effective leadership of staff and ensuring high standards of patient care
• To develop and promote good working relationships between Diaverum and the NHS
• To provide specialised nursing knowledge and skills to enable junior members of the nursing team to develop their skills and knowledge
• Ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational and water quality conforms to Renal Association Standards
• Discuss health concerns with patient; review patient concerns with the multi-disciplinary team as necessary
• Act in professional advisory role to staff providing supervision and guidance, monitoring and evaluating their performance on a continuing basis
• Undertake necessary performance measures such as audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure compliance with internal, NMC and healthcare best practice guidelines.
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care programs
• Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Post basic qualification in renal nursing such as diploma, ENB Course 136 or equivalent.
• ENB998 or equivalent (teaching/assessing)
• At least two years experience in Haemodialysis working at a Senior level
• Experience of managing and leading a team of nurses
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 06.00 to 23.30 (No Nights or Sunday working)
• Competitive Salary
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Pension
• Relocation allowance *
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
This job was posted to Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse in Accrington, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25500 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentBury, Greater Manchester, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Bury, Greater ManchesterSalary: £25,500 - £34,...
£ 27000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentBury, Greater Manchester, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's specialist Continuing Care facility for patients with ...
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentPrestwich, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) is one of the leading mental health trusts in the UK. Serving a popula...
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of PrestonSalary: £27,500 - £36,500 pe...