Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
Washington, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 27500 - 33500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Apr 2019
- 17 Jul 2019
£27,500 to £33,500 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days Only | Pension, Benefits & Private Medical
A leading independent healthcare provider currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP specialising in Orthopaedics to work as Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner in their hospital in the Washington area.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP) applicant;
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A fantastic annual salary from £27,500 dependant on experience
• Private medical cover
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some industry leading training, development and career progression opportunities
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP), you will play a key role in the operating department, promoting best practices of patient care in all areas of your duties and playing a vital part of the Orthopaedic Theatres Team.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP), post should be/have:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience working as a Scrub in an Orthopaedic setting, working with a varied case mix
• Passionate about high quality care and standards
• Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Washington, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Durham- Position: Staff Nurse- Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age and palliati...