I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£28,000 to £33,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Pension, Benefits & Private Medical |
A leading independent healthcare provider currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP specialising in Orthopaedics to work as Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner in their hospital in the Washington area.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP) applicant;
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A fantastic annual salary of £28,000 to £33,000 dependant on experience
• Private medical cover
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some industry leading training, development and career progression opportunities
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP), you will play a key role in the operating department, promoting best practices of patient care in all areas of your duties and playing a vital part of the Orthopaedic Theatres Team.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP), post should be/have:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience working as a Scrub in an Orthopaedic setting, working with a varied case mix
• Passionate about high quality care and standards
• Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 32000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentHartlepool, Durham, England
Appoint Group Vacancy Job Title: Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Hartlepool, Durham Salary: £32,000- £33,000 per annu...
£ 30000 - 33130 Per yearFull timePermanentSeaham, Durham, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Seaham, County Durham Salary: £33,130 (£17.00 p/hour) + paid...
£ 23800 - 31700 Per yearFull timePermanentBlyth, Northumberland, England
Appoint Group Vacancy Job [... Click Apply...] Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Blyth, Northumberland Salary: £23,800 - £31,70...