I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Position: Night Care Manager
Salary: £10.00 per hour
A forward thinking, confident and motivated individual is required to lead a nursing home during nights in Wakefield. The home offers respite and residential care to the residents who are mainly elderly. This home provides nursing care for the elderly frail, those suffering with Dementia.. It has an excellent reputation within the community and with CQC.
• To carry responsibility for the management of the home during the night.
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
• Minimum of 3 years experience within care
• NVQ3 In Care
• Good Communication Skills.
• Good Literacy/ Numeracy Skills - Basis Accounting experience
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
How to apply:
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Shona Blackburn on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply
£ 16.50 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentKeighley, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home - Keighley - West Yorkshire Linq Healthcare have partnered with a small independent nur...
£ 16.50 - 18.00 Per hourFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Night Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Bradford - 16.50 - £18p/h24, 36 or 48 hours availableWe are ...